Our new greenhouses are up, but I am not as excited about it as I originally thought I would be. There were a few problems with some of the parts, and hopefully the company will remedy the problems. We were originally putting them up in a hurry, trying to beat the “winter”. Little did we realize that we were getting them up just in time for our second summer here. After a couple of unseasonably hot days, the plants all got covered with mold. When I went in to water them, it triggered a horrible allergic reaction for me. Fun times! It’s all a learning process, and I’m hoping that having the doors and windows open during this strange warm weather will help a little. I also sprayed everything down with a baking soda/oil/water mixture to try to get rid of the mold.